The EOCFHT provides services to patients registered with one of our family physicians & possessing a valid Ontario Health Card.
- All visits are by appointment only.
- A valid Ontario Health card is to be presented at every visit in order to receive services covered by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long term care.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment is set to begin. This time will be used to check in and complete any forms that might be required for your visit. Being more than 10 minutes late will result in the cancellation of your appointment and a 20$ fee.
How to cancel an appointment?
Call 613 - 590 - 0533, type in extension 1 then option 2.
Call 613 - 745 - 2228, type in extension 1 then option 2.
Please clearly indicate
- Your name
- The time and date of your appointment
- The name of the health care provider you were going to meet
Appointments can also be cancelled through the Health Myself portal.
We answer the phone Monday to Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm, excluding a break from 12:00-1:00pm. The clinic ensuring evening coverage will also answer your calls from 4:30-8:00pm.
We offer a limited amount of same-day appoinments during the week. Our secretaries try their best to accomodate you but still have to follow the clinic's rules for appointment assignment.
Do note we experience a very high volume of phone calls in the morning and early afternoon; we apologize for the wait that might result. If your call is not for an urgent matter, we encourage you to reach out in the late afternoon or through the Health Myself portal.
613 - 590 - 0533, extension 1
613 - 745 - 2228, extension 1
If you are not registered with Health Myself, contact our office and we'll send you an invitation via e-mail; don't forget to look in your spam folder. You will need your health card to register for the portal.