Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we are making temporary changes in the way we deliver your care. Our goal is to minimize potential viral exposure, freeing up resources to attend to those requiring urgent care.
- We no longer book routine appointments (ex: routine physicals, Pap smears, wart treatments and ear syringes).
- If you have such an appointment scheduled, you will be contacted to cancel or amend it.
We ask for your help In order to reduce the spread of the virus. If you have:
- Respiratory symptoms (cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, difficulty breathing)
- Travelled outside of the country
- Been in contact with someone exhibiting the above symptoms or having travelled
We all have a role to play in minimizing Covid-19's spread and its impact on our healthcare system. If you can delay your non-urgent medical appointments, we urge you to do so. We also ask that you do not go to the hospital emergency room unless it is a clear emergency. If you believe you have contracted the virus, there are other places to test for it than emergency rooms.
As for your social obligations, we urge you to wash your hands and stay home. Please reconsider attending large public venues, events and travelling. The more successful we are at social distancing, the better chance we have at minimizing the impact of this virus.
For more information or simply to stay up to date on on Covid-19 (coronavirus), we invite you to visit the following websites:
Public Health Ontario
Ottawa Public Health
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this unusual situation. These changes will be regularly assessed and are effective until further notice.