This information is taken directly from the website Ottawa-City news.
Please note we are not offering COVID-19 vaccine at our clinics, it is only offered through Ottawa Public Health at the moment.
Read the more recent information below.
"Starting today, Monday, March 8, residents who were born in or before 1941, or who are adult recipients of chronic home care, and who live in the following communities are eligible to book an appointment to receive their vaccine through a pop-up clinic. Appointments will take place starting Friday, March 12:
- Carson Grove-Carson Meadows
- Greenboro East
- Hawthorne Meadows
- Hunt Club East – Western Community
- Hunt Club Park
- Manor Park
- Parkwood Hills
- Sheffield Glen
- Stewart Farm
- Vanier North
- Vanier South
Pop-up clinics will operate in these locations. Dates and times will be confirmed when you make your appointment.
- Albion-Heatherington Recreation Centre, 1560 Heatherington Road
- AMA Community Centre, 1216 Hunt Club Road
- Canterbury Recreation Complex, 2185 Arch Street
- Centre Pauline-Charron, 164 Jeanne Mance St
- Emerald Plaza Branch of the Ottawa Public Library, 1547 Merivale Road
- Greenboro Community Centre, 363 Lorry Greenberg Drive
- Ottawa City Hall, 110 Laurier Avenue West
- Overbrook Community Centre, 33 Quill Street
- Pat Clark Community Centre, 4355 Halmont Drive
- Ron Kolbus Lakeside Centre, 102 Greenview Avenue
- St-Laurent Complex, 525 Côté Street
- Sawmill Creek Pool and Community Centre, 3380 D’Aoust Avenue
Residents 90 and older
Starting Wednesday, March 10, Ottawa residents 90 and older (born in or before 1931) living anywhere in Ottawa will be able to book an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccination. Appointments will take place starting Friday, March 12 at the Nepean Sportsplex community vaccination clinic.
First Nations, Métis and Inuit populations
First Nation, Inuit and Métis community members who are aged 50 and older are currently eligible for vaccination. Akausivik Inuit Family Health Team is providing vaccinations for Inuit. To book an appointment or for more information, call 613-740-0999."
To schedule an appointment
If your are eligible as per the COVID-19 vaccine screening eligibility tool done by Public Health Ottawa, please call 613-691-5505 to make an appointment. The phone lines are answered Monday to Friday between 7:30am-6:00pm and Saturday and Sunday between 8:30am-4:00pm