The Pomelo Health Customer Portal
What does the portal offer you?
Management of your medical appointments
• Automatically send you an email reminder of your appointments
• Allows you to communicate with your health care professional safely
Security & Confidentiality
• Ensures the confidentiality of your personal information under the terms of the Laws of Ontario and Canada.
How to register?
• You must provide us with only one email address that will allow us to send you an invitation to join the platform.
Be sure to contact the receptionist at your clinic.
• Respond to the invitation received and follow the registration steps.
A personal identification number (PIN) will be required: these are the last four digits of your health card.
How to make an appointment online?
This service is not currently offered due to the current pandemic.
How do I send a secure message?
• From the mailbox tab, choose the action "compose a message".
• Select the reception corresponding to the place of your usual clinic.
• Write your message by choosing to attach a document or not, with the option available at the bottom right.
For more details on the various functions associated with the portal, see
Your email is only used for your account, providing appointment reminders and administering your file within our clinic. It will never be shared without your consent.