Who can currently get the vaccine
This information is provided by the Ottawa Public Health website and changes regularly as the vaccination ditribution progresses.
We are not offering COVID-19 vaccine at our clinics. Vaccine distribution is lead by Public Health Ottawa.
As of March 15th, 2021, the following people are eligible for vaccination, including the ones identified previously:
- All Ottawa residents, aged 80 years old and over (born in 1941 or earlier) of all sectors, can book an appointment through the Province of Ontario online booking system at Ontario.ca/bookvaccine. If you require assistance with booking an appointment, you can call the Provincial Vaccine Information Line number at 1-888-999-6488. The provincial vaccine information line is open Monday to Sunday, 8AM to 8PM. The appointment will take place in the nearest Community vaccination clinic.
- Ottawa residents, aged 80 years old, of eligible neighbourhoods. The appointment will be given in the nearest pop-up vaccination clinics. To book your appointment, please call 613-691-5505.
- Carson Grove-Carson Meadows
- Greenboro Est
- Hawthorne Meadows
- Hunt Club-Est–Communauté de l’Ouest
- Parc Hunt Club
- Basse-Ville Est
- Manor Park
- Parkwood Hills
- Sheffield Glen
- Stewart Farm
- Village de Britannia
- Carleton Heights - Rideauview
- Whitehaven – Queensway Terrace-Nord
As of March 2nd, 2021, the following people are eligible for vaccination:
- Residents of Ottawa born in 1941 or earlier from areas identified below;
- Adults with chronic illness receiving home care and living in the areas identified below.
- Emerald Woods
- Heron Gate
This line should strickly by used to make an appointment.
If you want to find out if you are eligible to receive the vaccine at this time, find out by clincking here.
For any questions or concerns regarding the vaccine and would like to discuss more with a member of our team, please call 613-590-0533 to reserve an appointment with one of our nurses.