Supporting our patients in their overall physical and mental health
Our patients (ages 6 and over) can benefit from free mental health services. We offer the following services:
- Psychosocial or psychological assessment -In order to better understand your issues.
- Referrals- A point of contact for mental health resources, available internally and in the community.
- Psychotherapy - Short term (up to 8-10 sessions) -Therapies vary according to the clinician: cognitive-behavioral (CBT); acceptance and commitment (ACT); dialectic-behavioral (DBT); EDMR, etc.
- Psychoeducational groups (offered according to demand)
- Stress management
Here is an overview of the issues addressed:
- Chronic medical conditions
- Major life transitions
- Family violence