It's possible that we won't be able to meet your need for urgent counseling. To avoid a wait time, here are some other options:
- ConnexOntario is a phone and web service to help Ontarians connect with mental health and addiction services.
- If your employer offers an Employee and Family Assistance Program, you can contact them day or night. There is not cost to you. If you don't have their contact info, usually Human Resources or Payroll can provide it to you.
- The Walk-In Counseling Clinic is available seven days/week. To see the daily location(s), check their website .
- Community Resource Centers (CRC) have intake counselors that you can consult without an appointment. To find the CRC in your area, click .
- Throughout the pandemic, area residents can receive free same-day or next-day help through .
- Ontario post-secondary students have access to
- UofO and St-Paul U undergraduate students also can consult campus and undergrad students also have the option of .
- UofO Graduate students can contact the
- La Cité Collégiale - .
For crisis lines click .