PLEASE NOTE THAT AT THE TIME BEING OUR INDIVIDUAL CONSULTATIONS ARE OFFERED ONLINE (THROUGH A SECURE PLATFORM) AND BY PHONE DUE TO PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES LINKED TO COVID-19.
Our patients (ages 12 and over) could benefit from our free mental health services. We offer the following services:
- Psychosocial or psychological assessment - To better understand your issues.
- Referrals - A point of contact for mental health resources, available internally and in the community.
- Psychotherapy - Short term (up to 8-10 sessions) - Therapies vary according to the clinician: Cognitive-Behavioral (CBT); Acceptance and Commitment (ACT); Dialectical Behavioral (DBT); EDMR, etc.
- Psychoeducational groups (offered according to demand)
- Stress management
- Online or phone therapy: For online therapy, we are using Telus Health Virtual Visits.
- Newsletter: If you'd like to receive our newsletter to stay informed of mental health resources and workshops, please send a message through the portal to let us know your interest.