Our patients (ages 12 and over) could benefit from our free mental health services. We offer the following services:
- Psychosocial or psychological assessment - To better understand your issues.
- Referrals - A point of contact for mental health resources, available internally and in the community.
- Psychotherapy - Short term (up to 8-10 sessions) - Therapies vary according to the clinician: Cognitive-Behavioral (CBT); Acceptance and Commitment (ACT); Dialectical Behavioral (DBT); EDMR, etc.
- Psychoeducational groups (offered according to demand)
- Online or phone therapy: For online therapy, we are using Telus Health Virtual Visits.